With Tax Time just around the corner you don’t want to submit your Tax Return without a Tax Depreciation Schedule for your investment/rental property, and miss out on thousands of dollars each year for unclaimed and eligible tax depreciation entitlements.
- Did you know? All of the Tax Depreciation Schedules provided by Independent Tax Depreciation are prepared and completed by Fully Qualified & Experience Quantity Surveyors in Property Allowance & Tax Depreciation, and who are Full Corporate Associate Members (AAIQS) of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, that specialise in ATO-Compliant and Recognised Reports.
- Did you know? The Full Cost for our Tax Depreciation Schedule is also a Fully-Tax Deductible Expense.
- Did you know? Our Tax Depreciation Schedule is for the lifetime of your property ownership and will include for every financial year that you are eligible to claim tax depreciation entitlements on your property from the date of settlement, and once you have our report, you will never have to complete another report again.
- Did you know? The ATO will allow you to back claim depreciation on your investment property for up to 2 previous years individually from the current financial year ending.
- Did you know? The ATO will allow you to also claim depreciation on ‘Hard’ landscaping such as paving, paths, driveways, gazebos, retaining walls, rain water tanks, swimming pools, spas fences and even a clothes line. These items all fall under the Div. 43 Capital Works Allowance of your report if the property was constructed after 17th July 1985.
- Unfortunately, The ATO have deemed that ‘Soft’ landscaping such as soil, fill, grass, mulch, plants, and rocks or pebbles are ineligible for depreciation under Div. 43 Capital Works Allowance.
- Did you know? Pool filtration equipment, electric motors for gates, pumps and irrigation controls are ALSO classified as Div. 40 Depreciable Assets, and as such depreciation at a quicker and faster rate than the Div. 43 Capital Works Allowance in your report.
- Did you know? The Amended Tax Agents Bill came into effect on 1st March 2010, and it is now imperative that Property Investors only use our Suitably Qualified Quantity Surveyors who are Full Corporate Members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors to prepare their ATO-Compliant & Recognised Tax Depreciation Schedules
I recently engaged Tony from East Coast Independent Property Inspections to conduct a
Pre-Purchase property Inspection on my first investment property.
Tony was very prompt with his service and was only too happy to discuss
any of the findings of the report onsite with me in detail and also provided ongoing consultancy
Tony also provided a Tax Depreciation Schedule enabling me to claim thousands of building depreciation $$$
And provided some great general advice
I would have no hesitation recommending Tony to any property investor’s