Vendor or Pre-Sale Inspection – For the home seller
Vendor Inspection reports are carried out at the request of the Vendor to benefit both buyers and vendors. The Vendor pays our inspection fee as an investment in being able to present their property for sale in the best possible light with transparency and full disclosure regarding the condition of the property We believe very strongly that being able to provide knowledge and upfront disclosure to potential buyers at a nominal cost will provide many benefits to both the vendor and buyers as follows:
• You will have direct access to the inspector to answer questions and clarify report recommendations.
• All reports available direct from the Independent Property Inspector 24/7
• No need for multiple inspections for vendor and agent to coordinate and schedule
• Report Indemnity can be assigned and transferred to the successful purchaser upon payment of the assignment fee.
• Full disclosure of the property’s condition is known immediately on purchasing the report and promotes earlier and confident bidding/offers by buyers
• Property issues raised in reports can be dealt with by vendors before listing for sale or accurate repair quotes can obtained early in the marketing campaign when negotiating with potential purchasers before auction day or exchange of contracts
We are an independent service provider and have no commercial relationship with any agent or agency. The reports provided are written in the same format irrespective of whether our client is a vendor or buyer.
Vendor Inspection reports can be ordered direct from the inspector who did the inspection so you get the information immediately
When you sell your home, you are letting go of the hard work you’ve put in over the past years to add value or
maintain it in great condition. Then you get a buyer who “low balls” your offer, as if to disregard all your effort. Even more frustrating, is having to accept this offer because a buyer has an inspection highlighting all negative aspects of your property including repair costs. With an IPI Pre-sale building inspection, you can be confident knowing there won’t be any surprise findings or demands from the buyer. Unlike many inspectors, IPI doesn’t focus just on the negative. Our building inspection report will also highlight the aspects of your property that make it special and unique. The report will give credit to the hard work you’ve put in and expose buyers to hidden gems they may have overlooked. By getting an Independent Property Inspections Building Report, you demonstrate to the buyers that you know the property inside and out. You can confidently state your asking price emphasizing that “it has been reduced to takes into account any repairs or maintenance”. IPI can also provide you with a listing of preferred suppliers who can give you quotes for repairs, so you can ensure the buyer doesn’t exaggerate costs or ask to “split the difference”. By owning the knowledge, you control the negotiation.
We would highly recommend using Tony from East Coast Independent Property Inspections. Tony completed our building report for the sale of our house along with the purchase of our new home. He organised a pest inspection and made all the access arrangements with the real estate agents to save us the hassle. Tony provided us with a verbal summary of the report before sending through the final document which made things much easier to understand. He was professional, organised and prompt to appointments. We really appreciate the service that East Coast Independent Property Inspections provided and would recommend then to all of our friends.Sam and Pat