Mould can be hazardous to you and your families health if not detected and treated correctly.
Our inspections include:
– Identification of problem mould growth, extent of mould contamination, underlying causes and building moisture issues.
– Delineating the cause of mould contamination and the required remedial action
– Identification of mould species in the hazard identification task of the exposure risk assessment. For example, identification of elevated levels of mould genera that are considered unacceptable (atypical fungi) such as certain pathogenic (disease causing), or toxin‐producing (poisonous) micro‐organisms.
– Establish a mould remediation plan to control exposure and cross contamination during mould remediation works.
– Establish procedures for the ongoing management of mould contamination in problem buildings.